Post Surgical Physical Therapy
Our physiotherapists provide clinical assessment and management for all types of orthopedic, sports, neurology, work and auto injuries, as well as post-operative rehabilitation.
Physiotherapy is a medical, hands-on approach to relieving pain and restoring function. Physiotherapists are medical experts in musculoskeletal and neurological conditions and work closely with physicians. Our physiotherapist evaluate your movement patterns, identify the cause of your pain, and work to eliminate it.
While every client’s condition and pain is unique, your physiotherapist will use a variety of gentle hands-on techniques, exercises, and equipment to relieve pain quickly occurs through Post Surgical Physical Therapy and restore your function to optimum levels. The overall goal is to restore pain-free mobility and function and to prevent the injury or pain from recurring.
Post Surgical Rehabilitation in Brisbane
What Techniques Do We Use?
At Hapi Physiotherapy we use a wide range of drug-free techniques to relieve pain, restore function and movement, and prevent further problems occurs through Post Surgical Rehabilitation.
Our Therapy techniques include:
- Manual Therapies: Maitland, Mulligan, manipulation/mobilisation, McKenzie, muscle energy, myofascial release, NAGS & SNAGS, traction, trigger point therapy
- Corrective and functional exercise programs
- Electrical physical modalities
- Dry Needling / Western Acupuncture
- Soft tissue massage techniques
- Taping / kinesiology taping
- Instrument-assisted soft tissue mobilization
- Functional movement screen and return-to-sport screening and assessment
- Running technique analysis and corrections
No matter the age or condition, we can help you help yourself with your recovery from injury to becoming a better you!